Jorge Navarro enjoyed success at Phillip Island aboard his Kalex-KTM, finishing today’s Moto3 race in 12th position, his best finish since joining the Marc VDS Racing Team at Indianapolis in August.
Jorge Navarro // 12th
“I’m happy with today, because we’ve worked really hard this weekend and we knew we had to make a good race after two races with zero points. The race was hard, because a lot of riders were very aggressive in the opening laps, but I decided to be a little cautious at first because it was important to finish today and I knew it was going to be a long race. In the end I managed to work my way up through the field to finish 12th, my best result in the World Championship. Now we need to keep working and finish the season in the best way we can.”
Source: Marc VDS Racing
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts
- Marquez wins the BMW M Award for seventh time
- Off the Racing Line: riders' lives away from track
- Cardelus joins Avintia Esponorama for 2020 MotoE™ season
- Simeon and Canepa to line up with LCR E-Team in 2020
- FIM Gala: 2019 World Champions celebrated in Monaco
- Quartararo: "It’s important to not over-analyse the year"