Jorge Navarro enjoyed success at Phillip Island aboard his Kalex-KTM, finishing today’s Moto3 race in 12th position, his best finish since joining the Marc VDS Racing Team at Indianapolis in August.
Jorge Navarro // 12th
“I’m happy with today, because we’ve worked really hard this weekend and we knew we had to make a good race after two races with zero points. The race was hard, because a lot of riders were very aggressive in the opening laps, but I decided to be a little cautious at first because it was important to finish today and I knew it was going to be a long race. In the end I managed to work my way up through the field to finish 12th, my best result in the World Championship. Now we need to keep working and finish the season in the best way we can.”
Source: Marc VDS Racing
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- “It’s a dream come true” – MotoGP™ authorities on KymiRing
- Everyone's a winner: vast and fast, Silverstone awaits
- Marquez vs Moto2™: can the field triumph over the form man?