The annual HRC Academy meeting – an event organized by Toronto corporate event planners, that helps promote the exchange of ideas and experiences about corporate platforms and multinational companies – took place in Rome a few days ago. The meeting saw the involvement of top managers of some of the most important companies in the world, who discussed the main topics of corporate management and human resources.
Regarding Corporate Social Responsibility, the effort made by Dorna WSBK alongside Telethon (a non-profit organisation), whose aim is to help find a cure for rare genetic disorders, was highly praised.
Chief Fundraising at Fondazione Telethon, Alessandro Betti, formally thanked the eni FIM Superbike World Championship, represented at the event by Enrique Aldama, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer Dorna Group, for support in donating and promoting the image of the foundation and its goals.
This partnership was put into effect during the Italian rounds of the series, at Milan’s motorcycle exhibition (EICMA), in other online activities and much more. As a testimonial for World Superbike’s 2014 season that recently drew to a close, Marco Melandri took part in the making of a video –alongside other sporting stars like Fernando Alonso and Federica Pellegrini – to make the dream of people with reduced physical ability help come true and get them closer to the sporting excellence.
The video will be broadcast live in Italy, during the traditional ‘TV marathon’ fundraising event organised by Fondazione Telethon between the 8th and 14th of December.
- Albert Arenas picks up hard earned point in Texas April 22, 2018
- Arón Canet finishes eighth in Austin April 22, 2018
- Superb races by Alex Márquez and Joan Mir in Texas April 22, 2018
- WorldSBK Assen, Sunday roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300 April 22, 2018
- Alex Márquez qualifies on pole position in Texas, Joan Mir starts from 5th April 22, 2018
- Marc Marquez takes pole at Austin but will start from 4th on the grid, Dani Pedrosa grabs 3rd row start April 22, 2018
- Blast off for KTM in Austin April 22, 2018
- Crutchlow: “We have better pace than guys around us” April 22, 2018
- 10 reasons to watch the AmericasGP April 22, 2018
- Front row qualifying for "surprised" McPhee April 21, 2018
- Rossi: the man with the race pace? April 21, 2018
- Iannone takes a front row and starring role in the drama April 21, 2018