The annual HRC Academy meeting – an event organized by Toronto corporate event planners, that helps promote the exchange of ideas and experiences about corporate platforms and multinational companies – took place in Rome a few days ago. The meeting saw the involvement of top managers of some of the most important companies in the world, who discussed the main topics of corporate management and human resources.
Regarding Corporate Social Responsibility, the effort made by Dorna WSBK alongside Telethon (a non-profit organisation), whose aim is to help find a cure for rare genetic disorders, was highly praised.
Chief Fundraising at Fondazione Telethon, Alessandro Betti, formally thanked the eni FIM Superbike World Championship, represented at the event by Enrique Aldama, Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer Dorna Group, for support in donating and promoting the image of the foundation and its goals.
This partnership was put into effect during the Italian rounds of the series, at Milan’s motorcycle exhibition (EICMA), in other online activities and much more. As a testimonial for World Superbike’s 2014 season that recently drew to a close, Marco Melandri took part in the making of a video –alongside other sporting stars like Fernando Alonso and Federica Pellegrini – to make the dream of people with reduced physical ability help come true and get them closer to the sporting excellence.
The video will be broadcast live in Italy, during the traditional ‘TV marathon’ fundraising event organised by Fondazione Telethon between the 8th and 14th of December.
- Introducing: the Fandom Pay MotoGP™ Mastercard®
- "Nothing gives you more confidence than a win" - Dovizioso
- Best images: MotoGP™ & Chelsea stars meet at Stamford Bridge
- An all-time classic: Sheene vs Roberts 40 years on
- Crutchlow and Viñales meet Chelsea star at Stamford Bridge
- The British Talent Cup season finale arrives at Silverstone!
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Four front, rear slick tyre options selected for Silverstone