Three days before the 2015 preseason gets officially underway, Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa unveiled the bike with which they will compete in the upcoming MotoGP World Championship campaign. With the island of Bali as a backdrop, the riders presented the Repsol Honda project that will be aiming to retain the team world title in 2015. The duo are ready to return to action next week at the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia, in what will be the first official preseason test of the year.
Source: Repsol Media
- Fancy claiming a copy of MotoGP™20?
- Espargaro and Pedrosa start two-day test in Austria
- Top Miller moments on his way to Ducati red
- Miller signs with the official Ducati Team for 2021
- MotoGP™ Live: A Sit Down With debuts this Thursday!
- CKH Innovations Opportunities Development & MotoGP™ eSport
- Santi Hernandez adamant that 2020 will be full of surprises
- Coming up: Michelin Virtual British Grand Prix