Dorna WSBK Organization and the FIM, Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme, have announced the cancellation of the Russian Round scheduled to be held at Moscow Raceway on July 5th 2015.
The Russian event promoter, YMS Promotion, has according to the press release not provided the required contract guarantees defined by DWO to confirm and implement the event organisation.
The Round will not be replaced and the 2015 WSBK Calendar will consist of the 13 previously confirmed events.
As a consequence, the Moscow Region Yakhnich Motorsport Team which applied to the FIM Supersport World Championship will not participate in the series for the 2015 season.
- Photo gallery: 2020 MotoGP™ Qatar Test
- Qatar Test race simulations: who impressed?
- This is MotoGP™: a permanent revolution
- Rossi: "I feel good with the bike"
- Qatar Test confirms 2020 is set to be ultra competitive
- Viñales heads Yamaha top three lockout in Qatar
- All you need to know about the 2020 Pro Draft Selection
- Viñales leads Quartararo halfway through Day 3