Dorna WSBK Organization and the FIM, Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme, have announced the cancellation of the Russian Round scheduled to be held at Moscow Raceway on July 5th 2015.
The Russian event promoter, YMS Promotion, has according to the press release not provided the required contract guarantees defined by DWO to confirm and implement the event organisation.
The Round will not be replaced and the 2015 WSBK Calendar will consist of the 13 previously confirmed events.
As a consequence, the Moscow Region Yakhnich Motorsport Team which applied to the FIM Supersport World Championship will not participate in the series for the 2015 season.
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts
- Marquez wins the BMW M Award for seventh time
- Off the Racing Line: riders' lives away from track
- Cardelus joins Avintia Esponorama for 2020 MotoE™ season
- Simeon and Canepa to line up with LCR E-Team in 2020
- FIM Gala: 2019 World Champions celebrated in Monaco
- Quartararo: "It’s important to not over-analyse the year"