Dorna WSBK Organization and the FIM, Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme, have announced the cancellation of the Russian Round scheduled to be held at Moscow Raceway on July 5th 2015.
The Russian event promoter, YMS Promotion, has according to the press release not provided the required contract guarantees defined by DWO to confirm and implement the event organisation.
The Round will not be replaced and the 2015 WSBK Calendar will consist of the 13 previously confirmed events.
As a consequence, the Moscow Region Yakhnich Motorsport Team which applied to the FIM Supersport World Championship will not participate in the series for the 2015 season.
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- “It’s a dream come true” – MotoGP™ authorities on KymiRing
- Everyone's a winner: vast and fast, Silverstone awaits
- Marquez vs Moto2™: can the field triumph over the form man?