Japanese Grand Prix has had a difficult start for Páginas Amarillas HP40 rider Álex Rins. The second Moto2 riere in the standings went down yesterday and his left shoulder -the same he injured a month ago- got hurt.
Álex had to pass over the pain to achieve a 1’59.594 that places him on eighth row of the starting grid, from where he will try to recover positions in order to not give up points for the championship.
At his side will start Édgar Pons (21st). The Spaniard has a good pace for tomorrow’s race and he also trusts to gain some places. .
21st EDGAR PONS
“I gave all I had. I’m satisfizo with the word we’ve been doing but not so much with the result. We have a good pace for the race but I couldn’t make that perfect lap. I’m confident to have a good performance”
22nd ALEX RINS
“I have so much pain on the shoulder and the pircas I suffer make me lose strength. It’s difficult to me to brake and also in the directions changes. Tomorrow I will try to recoger as much positions as possible in order to try to not give up points in the standings”
Source: Pons Racing
- Albert Arenas picks up hard earned point in Texas April 22, 2018
- Arón Canet finishes eighth in Austin April 22, 2018
- Superb races by Alex Márquez and Joan Mir in Texas April 22, 2018
- WorldSBK Assen, Sunday roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300 April 22, 2018
- Alex Márquez qualifies on pole position in Texas, Joan Mir starts from 5th April 22, 2018
- Marc Marquez takes pole at Austin but will start from 4th on the grid, Dani Pedrosa grabs 3rd row start April 22, 2018
- Blast off for KTM in Austin April 22, 2018
- Crutchlow: “We have better pace than guys around us” April 22, 2018
- 10 reasons to watch the AmericasGP April 22, 2018
- Front row qualifying for "surprised" McPhee April 21, 2018
- Rossi: the man with the race pace? April 21, 2018
- Iannone takes a front row and starring role in the drama April 21, 2018