With the support of Tissot heading into the 2017 season, the MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship will once again be offering a free App to keep up with all track action; from onsite to online.
The Official WorldSBK App has undergone updates for 2017 as Dorna Sports looks to keep up with advancing technologies, as well as providing the best possible service and coverage of the world´s fastest production-based motorcycle series. Continuing with the popular features from last season the App offers Live Timing, Live Tracking and Live Audio Commentary all in one place – with a simple format and navigation from your mobile or tablet. In conjunction with the new WorldSBK.com, the App will now include new features such as the destination guide and fully restored Riders and Teams section.
Francois Thiébaud, President of Tissot has said: “The image fits with Superbike – speed and timing, precision and high performance – presents Tissot products in the right context, and the growing television audience ensures a worldwide transmission of our messages. Tissot is proud to be the Official Timekeeper of the World Superbike Championship, a category which brings motorcycling fans the link between great motorcycling champions and the public.”
“We’re proud to offer the Official WorldSBK App we continue to make a commitment to making WorldSBK accessible to all our fans,” said Manel Arroyo, Media Sales and Managing Director at Dorna Group. “The fact that it is available for free again this year is fantastic, meaning everyone can continue to enjoy the extensive range of features and keep track of everything happening in the WorldSBK paddock. Whether at the track or at home, the second screen of the Official WorldSBK App your viewing experience like nothing else.”
The Official WorldSBK App features:
• Live Timing: Allows fans to follow progress of each rider lap-by-lap over the weekend
• Live Tracking: Don’t miss out on any rider’s positions or sector times, with a bird’s eye view of all the on track action
• Live Audio Commentary: Straight from the WorldSBK.com commentary box, keep up with all qualifying and race developments
• NEW Destination Guide: schedules for activities on and off track
• NEW Riders and Teams: Facts, profiles and stats of all your favourite riders and teams from every category of WorldSBK right at your fingertips
• Videos and Photos: Have access to latest interviews, behind-the-scenes action and much more from the track to the paddock
• Latest News: Access of up-to-date WorldSBK headlines, reactions and opinions from both in- and outside the paddock, straight to your device.
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018
- Wayne Rainey: a true warrior April 25, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018