In the opening round of the 2017 Moto3 season, Arón Canet took a positive fourth place at Losail. The Spaniard just missed out on the podium, whilst his teammate Enea Bastianini placed sixteenth.
Canet, eighth on the grid, was tenth on the first few corners and Bastianini, who took off from eighteenth position, gained a position on Lap 1.
The furthest down the order Canet would drop would be on Lap 6, when he was tenth in a group of thirteen riders. On the antepenultimate lap, he was up into second.
Source: Repsol Media
- Marquez vs Dovizioso vs Lorenzo moves into MotorLand
- MotoE™: Selection Committee set for Buriram
- MotoE™ mechanics gear up for 2019
- KTM retain Kallio as test rider for 2019
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders