Jorge Navarro continues his adaptation to the middleweight class of MotoGP with a promising performance in today’s qualifying at Circuit of the Americas. The rider of Team Federal Oil Gresini took thirteen place on the grid for tomorrow’s 19-lap race in Austin while improving the feeling with his Kalex maxhine.
The young Spanish rider, who was already up to speed during the opening day, was able to push to the limit this afternoon and log a competitive 2’10.491secs lap-time, which was just 0.190secs away from Aegerter’s sixth-fastest time of qualifying.
The third race of the 2017 Moto2 World Championship is scheduled to start tomorrow at 12:20 local time (GMT -5).
13th – JORGE NAVARRO #9
“Today was a positive day for us. Between FP3 and qualifying we managed to make some changes that turned into a step forward especially in terms of feeling with the bike. With a bit more work in the warm up, I feel we can improve our pace for the race. I hope we can do well and keep learning”.
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Wayne Rainey: a true warrior April 25, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018