There has not been a lot of action for the Moto3 riders in the opening day at ‘Circuito de Jerez’, the venue hosting the fourth Grand Prix of the 2017 season. Team Del Conca Gresini’s Jorge Martin could only complete a handful of laps due to this morning’s torrential rain and the mixed conditions encountered in the afternoon’s session.
The data gathered today is unlikely to be of any use as sunshine and high temperatures are expected for the next two days.
Free practice 3 will get underway tomorrow at 9:00 (GMT +2), followed by the crucial qualifying session at (12:35).
12th – JORGE MARTIN #88
“The track this afternoon was far from perfect. I was losing a lot in the last sector because there the asphalt was still wet. Unlike many other riders who have taken risks, I preferred a steadier approach. Despite the small amount of laps, it was a somehow useful day. Today’s position doesn’t really count much, but it’ll be important to do well tomorrow morning on the dry.”
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018
- Wayne Rainey: a true warrior April 25, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018