Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS rider Tito Rabat made a dramatic exit from today’s fourth round of the MotoGP World Championship in Jerez.
The Spanish GP, the 3,000th race since the World Championship began in 1949, saw Rabat crash and end a streak of points scoring finishes this season.
Just four laps after Miller’s exit Rabat took a heavy tumble out of the points in 13th position at turn two after starting 18th on the grid.
Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS will test at Jerez on Monday and then later in the week at Valencia before heading to Le Mans for the French Grand Prix.
Tito Rabat: DNF
“It was a little strange in the race, the conditions were slippery and I couldn’t feel the front tyre 100% but after I got ahead of Bradley Smith and into 13th place I closed the front and crashed. But I was happy with my speed here and the work from the team which is building my confidence and I’m looking forward to the test on Monday and then the race in Le Mans.”
Source – Marc VDS Racing
- Granado and González take last two titles in Valencia CEV finale November 20, 2017
- FIM CEV Repsol, Valencia: Poles for López, Granado, Gómez and Sardanyons in season finale November 18, 2017
- DNF for Alvaro Bautista at Valencia November 12, 2017
- Jorge Navarro crashes out of Valencia season closer November 12, 2017
- Valencia sees victory for Dani Pedrosa and title for Marc Márquez November 12, 2017
- Miracle Mir makes stunning Valencia comeback to finish 2nd November 12, 2017
- The 2017 Dunlop #ForeverForward Champion is…Andrea Migno! November 20, 2017
- Granado and González take last two titles November 19, 2017
- Go #BIG6 and go home: Marquez celebrates in Cervera! November 18, 2017
- Poles for López, Granado and Gómez in Valencia finale November 18, 2017
- Oliveira ends Jerez test on top November 17, 2017
- KTM: "The progress is amazing and the promise is huge" November 17, 2017