Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS rider Tito Rabat made a dramatic exit from today’s fourth round of the MotoGP World Championship in Jerez.
The Spanish GP, the 3,000th race since the World Championship began in 1949, saw Rabat crash and end a streak of points scoring finishes this season.
Just four laps after Miller’s exit Rabat took a heavy tumble out of the points in 13th position at turn two after starting 18th on the grid.
Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS will test at Jerez on Monday and then later in the week at Valencia before heading to Le Mans for the French Grand Prix.
Tito Rabat: DNF
“It was a little strange in the race, the conditions were slippery and I couldn’t feel the front tyre 100% but after I got ahead of Bradley Smith and into 13th place I closed the front and crashed. But I was happy with my speed here and the work from the team which is building my confidence and I’m looking forward to the test on Monday and then the race in Le Mans.”
Source – Marc VDS Racing
- Video: CEV Repsol, Estoril: ETC race 2 highlights July 25, 2017
- Video: CEV Repsol, Estoril: ETC race 1 highlights July 25, 2017
- Video: CEV Repsol, Estoril: Moto2 race 2 highlights July 25, 2017
- Video: CEV Repsol, Estoril: Moto2 race 1 highlights July 25, 2017
- Video: CEV Repsol, Estoril: Moto3 race highlights July 25, 2017
- FIM CEV Repsol: Foggia, Granado and González consolidate leads after wins in Estoril along with Melgar July 24, 2017
- VR46 Master Camp talent take to the flat track July 25, 2017
- New students embark on Yamaha VR46 Master Camp Adventure July 24, 2017
- Foggia, Granado, Melgar and González win in Estoril July 24, 2017
- GP Recap: A double for Dovizioso at Catalunya July 23, 2017
- Fernández, Tulovic and González quickest in Portugal July 22, 2017
- Binder: “Every time I get on the bike I feel better” July 21, 2017