Following the team’s best qualifying yesterday, Red Bull KTM Factory Racing took their best MotoGP finish today with 12th for Pol Espargaro in front of 104,020 fans watching the French MotoGP.
It was a hugely brave effort from Pol Espargaro as he felt a little ill before the race that was held in the warmest conditions of the weekend.
“We didn’t make the race we should today so I’m not happy because I thought we could’ve done a bit better. This time it was my fault as I wasn’t at 100% physically and after 15 laps I was starting to feel a little bit weak so I lost a little bit of time every lap. It’s a shame but I am sorry for the team as we are making big improvements, the bike is getting better and better but still we need to show it and I was not able today so I will try harder at the next race.”
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Marquez has Rossi and Agostini records in sight April 26, 2018
- Octo Telematics announced as title sponsor for San Marino GP April 26, 2018
- Motegi test for Suzuki and Guintoli April 26, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018