Young Spaniard Augusto Fernandez – who moved to the Moto2 World Championship only this weekend from the FIM CEV Repsol Moto2 Championship, has made clear progress in both of today’s sessions at the Italian Grand Prix in Mugello, improving the lap time in each free practice.
Tomorrow he will start from the second place of the tenth row, in the 29th grid slot. An excellent racer in CEV – and a big favourite of ours – he will be one to watch across the coming races.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ#37 – 29 th in 1’53.672
“This morning we improved by a second from yesterday’s performance. I really have a good feeling with the bike, and the changes that we made have helped me to improve. I wanted to reduce the gap in qualifying, but I only managed to do so because of the grip. I feel ready for my first race, I cannot wait! “
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Marquez has Rossi and Agostini records in sight April 26, 2018
- Octo Telematics announced as title sponsor for San Marino GP April 26, 2018
- Motegi test for Suzuki and Guintoli April 26, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018