Another positive racing weekend comes to a close for Team Del Conca Gresini Moto3 at Mugello, for what has been the sixth Grand Prix of the 2017 Moto3 World Championship.
Jorge Martin had a less fortunate weekend after being demoted from pole to 13th place on the grid. The Spaniard had his shot at the lead, but then moved down the order and was ultimately fifteenth at the chequered flag.
15th – Jorge Martin #88
“It’s been a tough race, especially because I was feeling good at the beginning and managed to pass a lot of riders to even get into the lead. Then I suffered a bit in the middle of the group as there were a lot of manoeuvres at the limit and I was lacking a bit of grip at the rear-end. I fought hard in the final part of the race, but I got away with only one point. We need to focus and bounce back, starting from Barcelona!”
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Marquez has Rossi and Agostini records in sight April 26, 2018
- Octo Telematics announced as title sponsor for San Marino GP April 26, 2018
- Motegi test for Suzuki and Guintoli April 26, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018