The Catalan GP round of the Moto2 World Championship was run today at the Montmelò circuit, in Barcelona. High temperatures greatly affected track conditions and made the race more challenging than usual.
Young Spaniard Augusuto Fernández ended his second Moto2 race in twenty-second position, demonstrating his continued growth on his Speed Up SF7 – with excellent race pace, determination and solid racing.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ – #37 – 22nd in 43’18.922
“I am happy with today because we had a good race pace and managed to reduce the gap between the first, better than last Italian race, from 45-to-38 seconds. I was able to ride with just one second more per lap from the first for almost all the competition. The feeling with the bike is great, we have to continue in this way and I’m sure we will have great satisfaction!”
- Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas, race weekend preview: MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 April 16, 2018
- Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas, Michelin Preview April 16, 2018
- WorldSBK Aragon, Sunday roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300 April 15, 2018
- WorldSBK Aragon, Saturday roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300 April 14, 2018
- WorldSBK Argentinian round confirmed for October April 14, 2018
- WorldSBK Aragon: Friday roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport April 13, 2018
- Rossi: “The only thing to do is look forward” April 19, 2018
- Competition at COTA: Thursday’s Press Conference round-up April 19, 2018
- Pedrosa declared fit April 19, 2018
- Marquez: "I learn from my mistakes" April 19, 2018
- Getting race ready: the physical side of MotoGP™ April 19, 2018
- MotoGP™’s partnership with Parts Europe extended for 2 years April 19, 2018