The eighth race of the Moto2 season – the Motul TT in Assen – was run under a cloudy and uncertain sky today.
The Speed Up team finished a good weekend with Spanish rookie Augusto Fernández who, in Sunday’s race, found better feelings than the ones than he got in the earlier practice and qualifying sessions, improving his lap time and thus the race pace.
He recorded his best performance of 2017 by placing nineteenth in the third Grand Prix Moto2 of his career.
Augusto Fernández #37 – 19th
“I’m happy with today’s performance! We have improved the position and reduced the gap from the first in both the fast lap and the total race time. I’m sorry cause I didn’t push enough into the first part of the competition, I could certainly have done better. I thank my team, because together we met in the best way a weekend that was initially very hard. In Germany our main goal will be the points area!”
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Marquez has Rossi and Agostini records in sight April 26, 2018
- Octo Telematics announced as title sponsor for San Marino GP April 26, 2018
- Motegi test for Suzuki and Guintoli April 26, 2018
- Nakagami: “finishing as top rookie is a nice feeling” April 25, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Leaders will be leaders April 25, 2018