Today the Moto3 riders got out on track at Assen for the eighth race of the 2017 World Championship.
Juanfran Guevara and his crew found some valid options in the warm-up of this morning, achieving some improvements for the KTM machine set-up on dry tarmac.
Juanfran started the race from the tenth row of the grid, fighting to comeback since the beginning. Within few laps the Spaniard managed to reach a spot within the points, proving his determination.
Juanfran crossed the finishing line in 12th position, grabbing four points in the Holland Grand Prix.
#58 Juanfran Guevara: 12th [RACE]
“Today we could fix things, eventually. This was one of the most complicated weekends we’ve had since the beginning of 2016. We had sessions on dry tarmac and sessions under the rain, three crashes throughout the Grand Prix: generally speaking, it was quite complicated. I believe that in the end we managed to put in a strong comeback. We started from the last row of the grid and we crossed the finishing line twelfth. We moved up seventeen places and I’m satisfied with achieving four points for the Championship Classification. In any case we still have plenty of work to sort out, I don’t really think this is the type of results we deserve. However, today we couldn’t have done much better, the setting we found wouldn’t have brought us much farther. During the upcoming week we’ll work for Sachsenring. We’ll do our best to have a happy ending before the summer break and to keep making progress: it’s something we can achieve, in order to sum up important points.”
- Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas, race weekend preview: MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 April 16, 2018
- Red Bull Grand Prix of the Americas, Michelin Preview April 16, 2018
- WorldSBK Aragon, Sunday roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300 April 15, 2018
- WorldSBK Aragon, Saturday roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300 April 14, 2018
- WorldSBK Argentinian round confirmed for October April 14, 2018
- WorldSBK Aragon: Friday roundup – World Superbike, World Supersport April 13, 2018
- Rossi: “The only thing to do is look forward” April 19, 2018
- Competition at COTA: Thursday’s Press Conference round-up April 19, 2018
- Pedrosa declared fit April 19, 2018
- Marquez: "I learn from my mistakes" April 19, 2018
- Getting race ready: the physical side of MotoGP™ April 19, 2018
- MotoGP™’s partnership with Parts Europe extended for 2 years April 19, 2018