It was a wet qualifying session at the Sachsenring circuit today. The intermittent rain made today the track in bad conditions for the whole session.
Speed Up team rider Augusto Fernández confirmed the hard work done over these two days of practice. The young Spanish rookie has continued to improve his times and he finished the qualifying session in 1’34.105 – a time that places him on the seventh row in the nineteenth grid slot.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 19th
“I’m glad that’s the best Qualifying we have done so far. More could be done, but after the crash in Assen I had lost a bit of confidence in the wet and so I’m happy with today’s result. We have a good pace in both situations, both with a dry and wet track. If we want to get to the points area we have to start well and recover a few positions. I will do my best!”
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Wayne Rainey: a true warrior April 25, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018