Raceday at the German Sachsenring circuit sadly proved a day to forget for Augusto Fernández, as a problem with the rear tyre penalized the young Spaniard who was forced to retire after seven laps from start of the race.
It had been a promising weekend otherwise, and Augusto can nonetheless go into the Summer break feeling positive about his progress in the Moto2 class.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – RETIRED
“We wasted a very good time when we could really do well today. I’m sorry, it’s a shame to end in this way a weekend in which we worked well and we had a good step in both track conditions, dry and wet. Unfortunately, it did not depend on us, a problem with the rear tire conditioned our race. Now let’s look at the second half of the season. The goal to reach is still the points area!”
- Forbes announces MotoGP™ doctors amongst the best in Spain
- Jordi Torres joins the MotoE™ World Cup
- MotoE™ calendar change: Le Mans replaced by Valencia
- 2019 sees lowest crash tally since 2015
- myWorld Motorrad GP von Österreich voted best of 2019
- Zarco: "Ducati convinced me!"
- Zaccone completes team Trentino Gresini line-up for 2020
- "We made a big impact before we even went out on track"