Raceday at the German Sachsenring circuit sadly proved a day to forget for Augusto Fernández, as a problem with the rear tyre penalized the young Spaniard who was forced to retire after seven laps from start of the race.
It had been a promising weekend otherwise, and Augusto can nonetheless go into the Summer break feeling positive about his progress in the Moto2 class.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – RETIRED
“We wasted a very good time when we could really do well today. I’m sorry, it’s a shame to end in this way a weekend in which we worked well and we had a good step in both track conditions, dry and wet. Unfortunately, it did not depend on us, a problem with the rear tire conditioned our race. Now let’s look at the second half of the season. The goal to reach is still the points area!”
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018