Augusto Fernandez, at his first Grand Prix at the Brno circuit, was struggling on Saturday with the team to find the right bike setting, but remains confident for the race as they still have the warm-up session to find the optimal set-up.
The Spanish rider placed twenty-seventh, so he will start tomorrow’s race from the ninth row of the grid.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 27th
“We are struggling hard with the setup of the bike. We could not find the right set up to increase the feeling. Any time I returned at the box we tried new solutions, but as soon as I tried to push I felt the limit. Tonight and tomorrow during the warm up we will work to get to the points area!”
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018