The intermittent rain conditioned the Czech Grand Prix, forcing Race Direction to bring the red flags out after seven laps.
The second grid line-up was based on the standings after the first part and six final laps was the decision took by the commission.
It proved a complicated weekend for Spaniard Augusto Fernandez, who wasn’t able to resolve with his team the feeling problems in dry (first part of the race) and wet conditions (second part). He finished his first Czech Gp twenty-seventh, looking ahead to the next race at the Austrian circuit.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 27th
“It was not an easy weekend. Friday we started well in both conditions, wet and dry, but then we were not able to improve. Today I missed the feeling in both parts of the race and I didn’t want to risk the crash in case of pushing more because the point zone was still far from my position. We will do better in Austria!”
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez
- Dynavolt Intact GP propose Raffin for 2019 MotoE™ season
- Time schedule for Aragon