The intermittent rain conditioned the Czech Grand Prix, forcing Race Direction to bring the red flags out after seven laps.
The second grid line-up was based on the standings after the first part and six final laps was the decision took by the commission.
It proved a complicated weekend for Spaniard Augusto Fernandez, who wasn’t able to resolve with his team the feeling problems in dry (first part of the race) and wet conditions (second part). He finished his first Czech Gp twenty-seventh, looking ahead to the next race at the Austrian circuit.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 27th
“It was not an easy weekend. Friday we started well in both conditions, wet and dry, but then we were not able to improve. Today I missed the feeling in both parts of the race and I didn’t want to risk the crash in case of pushing more because the point zone was still far from my position. We will do better in Austria!”
- FIM CEV Repsol back in action for Round 2 at Valencia April 25, 2018
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Is Bagnaia the man to beat in Moto2™? April 25, 2018
- Wayne Rainey: a true warrior April 25, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018