Speed Up Racing team rider Augusto Fernandez, after an uphill start, did not lose heart and struggled until the end in today’s Aragon Grand Prix, though grip problems at the back affected his running for the first time after 2 days of quite positive practice sessions.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 22nd
“I started off badly, but when I was able to recover a bit and to take the group ahead I thought I could find the pace again, but that did not happen. I had a grip problem, both in braking and coming from a turn, I did not keep the bike in trajectory, I did a lot of effort. Too bad that we could do a good race!”
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez
- Dynavolt Intact GP propose Raffin for 2019 MotoE™ season
- Time schedule for Aragon