Speed Up Racing team rider Augusto Fernandez, after an uphill start, did not lose heart and struggled until the end in today’s Aragon Grand Prix, though grip problems at the back affected his running for the first time after 2 days of quite positive practice sessions.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 22nd
“I started off badly, but when I was able to recover a bit and to take the group ahead I thought I could find the pace again, but that did not happen. I had a grip problem, both in braking and coming from a turn, I did not keep the bike in trajectory, I did a lot of effort. Too bad that we could do a good race!”
- Now or never: who can stop Marquez’ march towards the crown?
- Motegi: no margin to play it safe
- A dark horse no more: ‘Diggia’ homes in on the top
- Raffin takes title in Albacete
- 2018 MotoGP™ eSport Championship: second half of the season
- Contrasting fortunes
- New adventure in store for Team Trentino Gresini MotoE
- Tom Booth-Amos joins CIP – Green Power for 2019