Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS riders Jack Miller and Tito Rabat completed a double points scoring finish in today’s Aragon Grand Prix.
In warm and sunny conditions Miller and Rabat dug deep with grip levels at a premium over the 23-lap race at the 5.078km Motorland Circuit
In front of local Spanish fans Rabat came 15th with a late charge after starting from position 21 on the grid. The race was always going to be a tough challenge for Rabat but the resilient Spaniard never gave up and finished just 0.5s out of 11th position.
In three weeks the MotoGP championship resumes in Japan followed in succession by Australia and Malaysia.
Tito Rabat: 15th
“I am always looking for a better result so 15th is not where I wanted to be but it was a positive day because I did a very good job in the race after starting a long way back. It is good for my confidence to grab some points in this race and now it’s time to focus on the next race in Japan.”
Source – Marc VDS
- NOT the MotoGP News – Japanese Grand Prix review October 18, 2017
- Miguel Oliveira seventh in battle of attrition in Japan October 15, 2017
- Jorge Martin in the points in Japan October 15, 2017
- Maverick Viñales 9th in Motegi Race October 15, 2017
- Pol Espargaro 11th in Motegi October 15, 2017
- Tito Rabat in the points in wet Motegi race October 15, 2017
- Take no prisoners: Rins & Miller break out of Melbourne Gaol October 18, 2017
- Dovizioso’s secret weapon: mental training vs physical October 18, 2017
- Decisions of the Grand Prix Commission at Motegi October 18, 2017
- Australians across all MotoGP™ classes at the ready October 18, 2017
- #StatAttack: MotoGP™ Down Under October 18, 2017
- Take two: Mir looks to take the throne in Australia October 17, 2017