Team Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS riders Jack Miller and Tito Rabat completed a double points scoring finish in today’s Aragon Grand Prix.
In warm and sunny conditions Miller and Rabat dug deep with grip levels at a premium over the 23-lap race at the 5.078km Motorland Circuit
In front of local Spanish fans Rabat came 15th with a late charge after starting from position 21 on the grid. The race was always going to be a tough challenge for Rabat but the resilient Spaniard never gave up and finished just 0.5s out of 11th position.
In three weeks the MotoGP championship resumes in Japan followed in succession by Australia and Malaysia.
Tito Rabat: 15th
“I am always looking for a better result so 15th is not where I wanted to be but it was a positive day because I did a very good job in the race after starting a long way back. It is good for my confidence to grab some points in this race and now it’s time to focus on the next race in Japan.”
Source – Marc VDS
- A race to forget for Iker Lecuona in Losail March 19, 2018
- Marc Marquez starts 2018 with a brilliant podium in Qatar, Dani Pedrosa fights hard for 7th March 19, 2018
- Alex Márquez opens the season with podium in Qatar, Joan Mir finishes 11th March 19, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo retires from Qatar GP March 18, 2018
- Maverick Viñales 6th in Qatar GP March 18, 2018
- Pol Espargaro out of Qatar GP due to electronic ‘gremlin’ March 18, 2018
- Pedrosa and Miller drop in on the Asia Talent Cup in Qatar March 21, 2018
- KTM find the positives from Losail March 20, 2018
- Syahrin: second rookie and points in his first ever race March 20, 2018
- Chasing Champions: Dovi on Stoner’s tail as a Ducati winner March 20, 2018
- Lorenzo left without brakes in Qatar March 19, 2018
- #QatarGP: another incredible record-breaker March 19, 2018