After a first competitive part of the race for Jorge Martin, which saw him able to stay with the front-runners, the Spaniard – who started the encounter from seventh place on the grid – wrapped up what has been a difficult weekend with a 15th place finish.
The #JapaneseGP draws to a close for Team Del Conca Gresini Moto3 with two finishes in the points and the desire for greater results at the upcoming Australian GP, which will get underway in less than five days at Phillip Island.
15th – JORGE MARTIN #88
“It’s been a very difficult race and I have to say I basically had no feeling on board my Honda under these conditions. The realistic goal was to make it to the finish line and we did it, but one point is clearly not our target. We’ve always been competitive in these track conditions so we must work on our wet race set-up.“
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018
- Elias strikes back in Race 2 April 23, 2018
- Behind the scenes of the official MotoGP™ videogame April 23, 2018
- Miller grabs sixth consecutive top ten April 23, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- 5 men in the title fight: the close contenders after COTA April 22, 2018