The fifteenth race of the 2017 Moto3 World Championship was held today at Twin Ring Motegi.
The warm up of this morning was red-flagged because of an oil leakage and consequently it was shortened: with less time at disposal, Guevara and his technicians didn’t have much of a chance to work on the final details of the setting for the KTM machine.
In the race, Juanfran started cautiously from the 18th position of the grid: the Spaniard came back up to the points area, yet a crash with two laps to go to the chequered flag prevented him from finishing.
#58 Juanfran Guevara: not classified [RACE]
“It was a very complicated race. I believe that today we had a good feeling, both in the warm up and in the race. We were starting a bit behind, but we were making our way back up, we were getting closer to the Top-10 and the group where we were got as far as sixth position. It’s a shame, but in these conditions and with so much rain it was very difficult to stay on top of the bike. What matters is that we leave from Motegi with a positive feeling on the wet. We learned from the various rain conditions of these days here and now we can go to Australia with more energy and fully charged up.”
- Albert Arenas picks up hard earned point in Texas April 22, 2018
- Arón Canet finishes eighth in Austin April 22, 2018
- Superb races by Alex Márquez and Joan Mir in Texas April 22, 2018
- WorldSBK Assen, Sunday roundup: World Superbike, World Supersport, WorldSSP300 April 22, 2018
- Alex Márquez qualifies on pole position in Texas, Joan Mir starts from 5th April 22, 2018
- Marc Marquez takes pole at Austin but will start from 4th on the grid, Dani Pedrosa grabs 3rd row start April 22, 2018
- Viñales on Yamaha: “We’re coming” April 22, 2018
- Through the pain barrier: Pedrosa's superhuman performance April 22, 2018
- Bagnaia vs Marquez: a battle royal in Austin April 22, 2018
- Closing in at COTA: Marquez takes Texas, Dovi takes the lead April 22, 2018
- Martin pulls the pin to perfection in a classic Texan tangle April 22, 2018
- Viñales on Marquez' tail in Texas Warm Up April 22, 2018