Young Spaniard Augusto Fernandez finished 17th in his first race on Phillip Island circuit. It was a good race for the Spaniard who was able to recover seven positions although a half-race mistake was taking him out of the track.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 17th
“I’m sorry I did not reach the points zone even if I am happy with the race. I recovered many positions during the first lap, but then for a mistake I committed that almost led me off the track I had to fight more to get that position. I was able to find a good rhythm and recover until the 17th position. In Malaysia it will be better! ”
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez
- Dynavolt Intact GP propose Raffin for 2019 MotoE™ season
- Time schedule for Aragon