Young Spaniard Augusto Fernandez finished 17th in his first race on Phillip Island circuit. It was a good race for the Spaniard who was able to recover seven positions although a half-race mistake was taking him out of the track.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 17th
“I’m sorry I did not reach the points zone even if I am happy with the race. I recovered many positions during the first lap, but then for a mistake I committed that almost led me off the track I had to fight more to get that position. I was able to find a good rhythm and recover until the 17th position. In Malaysia it will be better! ”
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- “It’s a dream come true” – MotoGP™ authorities on KymiRing
- Everyone's a winner: vast and fast, Silverstone awaits
- Marquez vs Moto2™: can the field triumph over the form man?