Young Spaniard Augusto Fernandez finished 17th in his first race on Phillip Island circuit. It was a good race for the Spaniard who was able to recover seven positions although a half-race mistake was taking him out of the track.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 17th
“I’m sorry I did not reach the points zone even if I am happy with the race. I recovered many positions during the first lap, but then for a mistake I committed that almost led me off the track I had to fight more to get that position. I was able to find a good rhythm and recover until the 17th position. In Malaysia it will be better! ”
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts
- Marquez wins the BMW M Award for seventh time
- Off the Racing Line: riders' lives away from track
- Cardelus joins Avintia Esponorama for 2020 MotoE™ season
- Simeon and Canepa to line up with LCR E-Team in 2020
- FIM Gala: 2019 World Champions celebrated in Monaco
- Quartararo: "It’s important to not over-analyse the year"