The last leg of the overseas ‘flyaway’ seciton of the season’s calendar has just ended at the International Circuit of Sepang.
It proved a positive Grand Prix for the young Spaniard Augusto Fernandez, who scored his best result of the season so far.
He placed twelfth at the end of a race that has fully confirmed the progress he had demonstrated throughout the Malaysian weekend.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 12th
“I am very happy to have reached my first ever points in the Championship! It was a very positive weekend, we worked well and we improved every day. I thank the team for their work and for the trust they give me! In Valencia we will do more!”
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018