The last leg of the overseas ‘flyaway’ seciton of the season’s calendar has just ended at the International Circuit of Sepang.
It proved a positive Grand Prix for the young Spaniard Augusto Fernandez, who scored his best result of the season so far.
He placed twelfth at the end of a race that has fully confirmed the progress he had demonstrated throughout the Malaysian weekend.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 12th
“I am very happy to have reached my first ever points in the Championship! It was a very positive weekend, we worked well and we improved every day. I thank the team for their work and for the trust they give me! In Valencia we will do more!”
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts
- Marquez wins the BMW M Award for seventh time
- Off the Racing Line: riders' lives away from track
- Cardelus joins Avintia Esponorama for 2020 MotoE™ season
- Simeon and Canepa to line up with LCR E-Team in 2020
- FIM Gala: 2019 World Champions celebrated in Monaco
- Quartararo: "It’s important to not over-analyse the year"