Augusto Fernandez brought home points for the Speed Up squad in the Valencia Motul Grand Prix, which closed the 2017 World Championship today.
Augusto started twenty-fisrt but with a good feeling. Despite the disadvantaged grid positions, both he and teammate Corsi managed to climb up positions lap after lap.
Determined to reach the points zone, he continued to climb until the last lap and finished the race in fourteenth.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 14th
“I’m happy with my first experience in the Moto2 World Championship. We went on growing and in the end we managed to reach the goal we had set at first: the points zone! I want to thank Speed Up staff for the all the support and the hard work done in these races, it was an amazing experience!”
- What will happen at Aragon if...?
- Sasaki set to miss Aragon through injury
- SKY Racing Team VR46 confirm 2019 Moto2™ and Moto3™ lineups
- MotoGP™ remains on Eurosport in the Netherlands and Flanders
- Rossi, Viñales “want to fight for the podium” at Aragon
- Get set for your trip to Andalucia and Jerez
- Dynavolt Intact GP propose Raffin for 2019 MotoE™ season
- Time schedule for Aragon