Augusto Fernandez brought home points for the Speed Up squad in the Valencia Motul Grand Prix, which closed the 2017 World Championship today.
Augusto started twenty-fisrt but with a good feeling. Despite the disadvantaged grid positions, both he and teammate Corsi managed to climb up positions lap after lap.
Determined to reach the points zone, he continued to climb until the last lap and finished the race in fourteenth.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 14th
“I’m happy with my first experience in the Moto2 World Championship. We went on growing and in the end we managed to reach the goal we had set at first: the points zone! I want to thank Speed Up staff for the all the support and the hard work done in these races, it was an amazing experience!”
- Alex Rins DNF at Circuit Of The Americas April 23, 2018
- Amazing fifth place for Iker Lecuona in Texas April 23, 2018
- Tito Rabat conquers eighth in a great Texas fight April 23, 2018
- Points for Pol Espargaro in Texas April 23, 2018
- Maverick Viñales cruises to second at COTA April 23, 2018
- Jorge Lorenzo ends the Texan race in eleventh April 23, 2018
- Under the radar: Miller overcomes injury in Texas April 24, 2018
- More points for KTM in Texas April 24, 2018
- Aprilia on track testing at COTA April 23, 2018
- Crutchlow remains close in the standings despite COTA crash April 23, 2018
- Leader of the pack: Dovi weighs in after the Americas GP April 23, 2018
- Two Americans selected for Yamaha VR46 Master Camp April 23, 2018