Augusto Fernandez brought home points for the Speed Up squad in the Valencia Motul Grand Prix, which closed the 2017 World Championship today.
Augusto started twenty-fisrt but with a good feeling. Despite the disadvantaged grid positions, both he and teammate Corsi managed to climb up positions lap after lap.
Determined to reach the points zone, he continued to climb until the last lap and finished the race in fourteenth.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 14th
“I’m happy with my first experience in the Moto2 World Championship. We went on growing and in the end we managed to reach the goal we had set at first: the points zone! I want to thank Speed Up staff for the all the support and the hard work done in these races, it was an amazing experience!”
- "We made a big impact before we even went out on track"
- Di Meglio to continue with Estrella Galicia 0,0 Marc VDS
- Zarco to Avintia: a gallery of the Frenchman's career
- Zarco joins Reale Avintia Racing for 2020
- John Hopkins set to work as American Racing rider coach
- Road to MotoGP™: a thriving feeder to the World stage
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts