Augusto Fernandez brought home points for the Speed Up squad in the Valencia Motul Grand Prix, which closed the 2017 World Championship today.
Augusto started twenty-fisrt but with a good feeling. Despite the disadvantaged grid positions, both he and teammate Corsi managed to climb up positions lap after lap.
Determined to reach the points zone, he continued to climb until the last lap and finished the race in fourteenth.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 14th
“I’m happy with my first experience in the Moto2 World Championship. We went on growing and in the end we managed to reach the goal we had set at first: the points zone! I want to thank Speed Up staff for the all the support and the hard work done in these races, it was an amazing experience!”
- Dakar 2018, final stage – Heroes all January 21, 2018
- Dakar 2018, Stage 13 report: The end is in sight January 20, 2018
- Dakar 2018, Stage 12 (cancelled) report: Safety first January 19, 2018
- Dakar 2018, Stage 11 report: Tactics and tenacity January 18, 2018
- Dakar 2018, Stage 10 report: “The game changer” January 17, 2018
- Dakar 2018, Stage 9 – Rain stops play January 16, 2018
- Binder: “The KTM is the best bike in the field” January 23, 2018
- Moving on up: From the FIM CEV Repsol to Moto3™ in 2018 January 23, 2018
- Cecchinello: "Crutchlow is the best prepared rider" January 23, 2018
- 2018 Movistar Yamaha Presentation: watch LIVE and for free January 22, 2018
- Here come the rookies... January 22, 2018
- Who graduates from FIM CEV Repsol to Moto2™ in 2018? January 22, 2018