Augusto Fernandez brought home points for the Speed Up squad in the Valencia Motul Grand Prix, which closed the 2017 World Championship today.
Augusto started twenty-fisrt but with a good feeling. Despite the disadvantaged grid positions, both he and teammate Corsi managed to climb up positions lap after lap.
Determined to reach the points zone, he continued to climb until the last lap and finished the race in fourteenth.
AUGUSTO FERNANDEZ #37 – 14th
“I’m happy with my first experience in the Moto2 World Championship. We went on growing and in the end we managed to reach the goal we had set at first: the points zone! I want to thank Speed Up staff for the all the support and the hard work done in these races, it was an amazing experience!”
- Now or never: who can stop Marquez’ march towards the crown?
- Motegi: no margin to play it safe
- A dark horse no more: ‘Diggia’ homes in on the top
- Raffin takes title in Albacete
- 2018 MotoGP™ eSport Championship: second half of the season
- Contrasting fortunes
- New adventure in store for Team Trentino Gresini MotoE
- Tom Booth-Amos joins CIP – Green Power for 2019