Vroom Magazine is now available as an iPhone App.
The Vroom Magazine App is brought to you by the creators of the Vroom Magazine website and the Vroom.GP Smart TV App; a news service covering MotoGP, WorldSBK, CEV Repsol and Red Bull Rookies – with a particular focus on Spanish riders.
The App brings you all the key updates from various race weekends, plus features and interviews – along with extra special content such as special video highlights of the CEV Repsol Championship rounds.
An extensive, visually rich, browseable news source for all your main motorcycle championship needs, the App also features translation buttons at the top of the screen so you can read all your news in a number of popular languages.
You can also download specially designed wallpapers directly onto your iPhone.
Version 1.0 is available now and can be downloaded from the iOS App Store on your iPhone, with a new version including Push Notifications currently in development.
- Ogden converts pole to victory in a tight season opener
- “Main goal is to secure a factory seat” – Miller
- British Talent Cup get set for Silverstone season opener
- “I knew he’d get there at some point, just not that quick!”
- Ducati’s double title charge
- Aprilia, Ducati, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha go testing
- Josh Herrin nails down victory at COTA
- Puig: “We don’t know what happened to Lorenzo”