Sam Lowes and Iker Lecuona lined up on the grid of the French Grand Prix at the Bugatti circuit under sunny weather and perfect conditions.
For Iker Lecuona, the race ended early as the young Spaniard crashed out in the third lap at the Garage Vert corner, whereas he was in 19th position.
After this difficult French round, the two SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM team’s rider are now focused on the next race at Mugello, where they recently carried out two promising days of testing.
Iker Lecuona (DnF):
“In the warm-up, the bike was sliding a lot under acceleration and braking, it was really difficult. For the race, we made some tweaks to the set-up of the bike. I had a good feeling, but I was at the limit. I gave everything to pass a rider and I crashed. We’ll have to keep working at Mugello. I’m really sorry for the team.”
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship Global Series line-up revealed
- Making a splash: it’s time to enjoy some wet races for FREE
- Jorge Martin’s Manager: talks with Ducati "very advanced"
- "I really wanted to do it" - Lorenzo on no wildcards in 2020
- Carlo Ubbiali: a career in photos
- MotoGP™ Legend Carlo Ubbiali passes away
- MotoGP™ riders prepped for more Catalunya action
- VR46 Academy back on track together at Misano