Everything that could happen, did happen on the last lap: Bezzecchi ended up crashing after being overtaken by Di Giannantonio – and his tumble basically took out of the equation Martin, who had the podium within grasp.
It was another weekend to forget for Martin – left empty-handed with no blame.
“Such back luck once again for me. Nevertheless, it was a difficult weekend so it felt good to be near the front battling for the win. I hope things will go more our way soon, because there was nothing I could do to avoid the crash today. I would have been happy with a podium today, but we’ll come back strong at Mugello.”
- The MotoGP VIP Village™: an experience like no other
- Doohan: “It’s a shame Dani never won a MotoGP™ Championship”
- Monaco to host FIM General Assembly & Awards in 2019
- Doohan exclusive: “If Marc loses to Lorenzo, it’s a win-win”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season