Perfect weather conditions greeted the team SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM duo on the starting gird of the Italian Grand Prix race.
Iker Lecuona, who started from 22nd place, has made a stunning recovery. At mid-race, the Spaniard was already in 15th position. He was then patient, taking advantage of the few mistakes of his rivals to reach the cross the line in 13th.
Iker Lecuona (13th):
“In the warm-up, I made some adjustments to the set-up of the bike, which allowed me to have a better feeling with the front and to turn better. On the other hand, the bike slid a lot on the acceleration. So we decided to go back to the previous configuration. On new tyres, the first laps went pretty well. After that, I experienced some difficulties. We will continue to work in Barcelona.”
- The Nick Harris blog: Marc and Mike
- Changes to Moto2™ and Moto3™ regulations announced
- Cool-FAB Racing title goes to the final round
- Race 2 from Global Series Round 1: exciting and dramatic
- Fulfilled dream fuels Quartararo’s belief in beating Marquez
- Yamaha on song at Misano
- Re-live all the action from the 2019 Global Series Race 1
- Quartararo: one of the best rookies ever?