Perfect weather conditions greeted the team SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM duo on the starting gird of the Italian Grand Prix race.
Iker Lecuona, who started from 22nd place, has made a stunning recovery. At mid-race, the Spaniard was already in 15th position. He was then patient, taking advantage of the few mistakes of his rivals to reach the cross the line in 13th.
Iker Lecuona (13th):
“In the warm-up, I made some adjustments to the set-up of the bike, which allowed me to have a better feeling with the front and to turn better. On the other hand, the bike slid a lot on the acceleration. So we decided to go back to the previous configuration. On new tyres, the first laps went pretty well. After that, I experienced some difficulties. We will continue to work in Barcelona.”
- "I really wanted to do it" - Lorenzo on no wildcards in 2020
- Carlo Ubbiali: a career in photos
- MotoGP™ Legend Carlo Ubbiali passes away
- MotoGP™ riders prepped for more Catalunya action
- VR46 Academy back on track together at Misano
- “I didn't think he was Rossi level good”
- Motul Grand Prix of Japan cancelled
- Bendsneyder comes out on top in a British Moto2™ battle