Perfect weather conditions greeted the team SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM duo on the starting gird of the Italian Grand Prix race.
Iker Lecuona, who started from 22nd place, has made a stunning recovery. At mid-race, the Spaniard was already in 15th position. He was then patient, taking advantage of the few mistakes of his rivals to reach the cross the line in 13th.
Iker Lecuona (13th):
“In the warm-up, I made some adjustments to the set-up of the bike, which allowed me to have a better feeling with the front and to turn better. On the other hand, the bike slid a lot on the acceleration. So we decided to go back to the previous configuration. On new tyres, the first laps went pretty well. After that, I experienced some difficulties. We will continue to work in Barcelona.”
- Marquez: “I feel really good on the bike”
- Best photos: Aragon GP
- Deniz Öncü first and looking for second in Aragon 1
- 10 things to know ahead the GP Movistar de Aragon
- Rossi: “I didn’t have the pace for Q2”
- Jake Dixon to make Moto2™ move with Angel Nieto Team
- Viñales and Morbidelli handed grid penalties
- Brilliant Binder leaves it late to take pole