The SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM duo managed to perform well during the qualifying of the Catalunya Grand Prix at the Barcelona circuit.
Iker Lecuona made some adjustments to his KTM’s set-up to feel comfortable with the soft tyre. The young Spaniard, who will start from the fifth place, also focused on his pace for Sunday.
The two teammates will be back on track on Sunday morning for the warm-up, which will precede the race which is scheduled at 12:20.
Iker Lecuona (14th – 1’44.314):
“It wasn’t a bad day. This morning, we looked at the soft and hard tyres. By changing the bike settings, I finally feel better with the soft one and I was able to set quick lap times. In qualifying, I had a good pace in 1’44 and I’m pretty happy before the race. Tomorrow, I’m anticipating a close race. The first goal will be to reach the finish line and then hope to score a few points.”
- Marquez: “I feel really good on the bike”
- Best photos: Aragon GP
- Deniz Öncü first and looking for second in Aragon 1
- 10 things to know ahead the GP Movistar de Aragon
- Rossi: “I didn’t have the pace for Q2”
- Jake Dixon to make Moto2™ move with Angel Nieto Team
- Viñales and Morbidelli handed grid penalties
- Brilliant Binder leaves it late to take pole