The SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM duo managed to perform well during the qualifying of the Catalunya Grand Prix at the Barcelona circuit.
Iker Lecuona made some adjustments to his KTM’s set-up to feel comfortable with the soft tyre. The young Spaniard, who will start from the fifth place, also focused on his pace for Sunday.
The two teammates will be back on track on Sunday morning for the warm-up, which will precede the race which is scheduled at 12:20.
Iker Lecuona (14th – 1’44.314):
“It wasn’t a bad day. This morning, we looked at the soft and hard tyres. By changing the bike settings, I finally feel better with the soft one and I was able to set quick lap times. In qualifying, I had a good pace in 1’44 and I’m pretty happy before the race. Tomorrow, I’m anticipating a close race. The first goal will be to reach the finish line and then hope to score a few points.”
- Moto2™: Victory the next step for man of the moment Navarro?
- “If you’re not crashing, you’re not going fast enough”
- Edwards: “The few years I had with Valentino were awesome”
- Moto2™/Moto3™ Barcelona test photo gallery
- De Puniet looking forward to a “great fight” in MotoE™
- Round 2: the British Talent Cup touches down in Donington
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ finish first day of testing in Barcelona
- “Our priority is Pecco and Miller, but Miller doesn't agree”