The SWISS INNOVATIVE INVESTORS KTM duo managed to perform well during the qualifying of the Catalunya Grand Prix at the Barcelona circuit.
Iker Lecuona made some adjustments to his KTM’s set-up to feel comfortable with the soft tyre. The young Spaniard, who will start from the fifth place, also focused on his pace for Sunday.
The two teammates will be back on track on Sunday morning for the warm-up, which will precede the race which is scheduled at 12:20.
Iker Lecuona (14th – 1’44.314):
“It wasn’t a bad day. This morning, we looked at the soft and hard tyres. By changing the bike settings, I finally feel better with the soft one and I was able to set quick lap times. In qualifying, I had a good pace in 1’44 and I’m pretty happy before the race. Tomorrow, I’m anticipating a close race. The first goal will be to reach the finish line and then hope to score a few points.”
- ‘Fast’ Freddie’s extraordinary career in his words
- Junior Talent Team raring to race in 2019
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners