Team Del Conca Gresini Moto3 has had a successful day on two fronts, with Fabio Di Giannantonio defending the team’s colour on track at Brno and Jorge Martin undergoing surgery to his left wrist.
The operation – which lasted slightly more than one hour – was performed by Dr. Xavier Mir at Barcelona’s Dexeus Clinic this morning. Medical report spoke of a “transverse intra articular left distal radius fracture, reduced and fixed with a plate and seven screws. A biomechanical stability radiological test was performed to evaluate the bone stability. He will remain hospitalised for 24 hours with a new check to take place in three days”. On Tuesday, we will know more about the chances of seeing Jorge back on the bike in Austria.
The tenth Moto3 race of the season will get underway at 11:00 local time (GMT +2).
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021
- XControllers, new official licensee of MotoGP™
- An abundance of World Champions lineup in MotoGP™ for 2019