Team Del Conca Gresini Moto3 has had a successful day on two fronts, with Fabio Di Giannantonio defending the team’s colour on track at Brno and Jorge Martin undergoing surgery to his left wrist.
The operation – which lasted slightly more than one hour – was performed by Dr. Xavier Mir at Barcelona’s Dexeus Clinic this morning. Medical report spoke of a “transverse intra articular left distal radius fracture, reduced and fixed with a plate and seven screws. A biomechanical stability radiological test was performed to evaluate the bone stability. He will remain hospitalised for 24 hours with a new check to take place in three days”. On Tuesday, we will know more about the chances of seeing Jorge back on the bike in Austria.
The tenth Moto3 race of the season will get underway at 11:00 local time (GMT +2).
- Dorna and ITDC set to bring MotoGP™ to Indonesia
- Masia outruns Fenati on Day 3
- Binder vs Lowes on Day 3 in Jerez
- Introducing…the MotoGP™ Podcast!
- Aprilia: the 2019 MotoGP™ challenge has begun
- Marquez, Binder, Navarro within a tenth on Day 2
- Canet closes out Day 2 on top
- Tony Skillington appointed FIM Chief Executive Officer