Augusto Fernández ran well today at the Aragón Grand Prix at MotorLand today.
At the start Augusto went well, maintaining his position, although when he was imposing his pace and recovering positions another rider touched him and made him lose ground.
From there on he maintained a good pace – but already far from the first two groups, he ended the race crossing the finish line in thirteenth position and adding points again.
Augusto and the HP 40 Pons will return to action at the new circuit in Thailand on October 5, 6 and 7.
Augusto Fernández, 13th, +17,856
“Today we have not done the race that I expected. At the beginning I went well, maybe a bit cautious, but I was in the top 10 and I was going up well, I felt strong, until another driver touched me and I lost positions. They are things that happen and more when you are in those positions. But well, I followed the race, I wanted to finish by adding points and the thirteenth end. Thanks to the team for their work and the sponsors who have come to see us this weekend.”
- ‘Fast’ Freddie’s extraordinary career in his words
- Junior Talent Team raring to race in 2019
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners