Augusto Fernández ran well today at the Aragón Grand Prix at MotorLand today.
At the start Augusto went well, maintaining his position, although when he was imposing his pace and recovering positions another rider touched him and made him lose ground.
From there on he maintained a good pace – but already far from the first two groups, he ended the race crossing the finish line in thirteenth position and adding points again.
Augusto and the HP 40 Pons will return to action at the new circuit in Thailand on October 5, 6 and 7.
Augusto Fernández, 13th, +17,856
“Today we have not done the race that I expected. At the beginning I went well, maybe a bit cautious, but I was in the top 10 and I was going up well, I felt strong, until another driver touched me and I lost positions. They are things that happen and more when you are in those positions. But well, I followed the race, I wanted to finish by adding points and the thirteenth end. Thanks to the team for their work and the sponsors who have come to see us this weekend.”
- Bradl testing a RC213V in Jerez
- 25 years: Repsol Honda present 2019 bike in Madrid
- Ducati evolution gallery: 2003-2019
- Follow the Repsol Honda Team presentation live!
- Pawi: “My intention is to completely change my mentality”
- Lorenzo completes operation and will miss the Sepang test
- KymiRing edges closer to completion
- 2019 MotoGP™ calendar confirmed!