Sadly, right at the start of the Grand Prix of Thailand, all hopes for Augusto Fernandez ended, as he was taken out by another rider without even being able to complete the first round. It was a great pity to finish the GP this way today as today as Augusto could could have fought for the highest positions, having the pace for it.
After this race, the Pons HP 40 will return to the action at the GP of Japan the next 19, 20 and 21 of October.
Augusto Fernández, not classified.
“It’s a shame to finish the weekend in this way, the races are like that and today I had bad luck and another rider took me out, which is a pity because we worked well all weekend. And today we had the rhythm to be ahead, but that’s it, we have to think about the next one. The most important thing is that we are getting closer and that is the result of the good work we have done all year.”
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- “It’s a dream come true” – MotoGP™ authorities on KymiRing
- Everyone's a winner: vast and fast, Silverstone awaits
- Marquez vs Moto2™: can the field triumph over the form man?