A wet track and a few drops of rain joined the Moto2 riders on Saturday morning for the final free practice session of the Valencia Grand Prix.
Iker Lecuona, on top on Friday, had more difficulty, especially in the afternoon. The Spaniard, who crashed, will finally line up in 21st position on the grid of his home race.
Iker Lecuona (21st – 1’36.671):
“I’m not very happy. I crashed during qualifying and lost a lot of time. My feeling with the bike on the dry was not good, with a lot of sliding and spinning. Tomorrow, the rain will be back and that’s the positive point, because my lap times are fast and consistent. Compared to the others, it is possible to have a good race tomorrow.”
- The Nick Harris blog: Marc and Mike
- Changes to Moto2™ and Moto3™ regulations announced
- Cool-FAB Racing title goes to the final round
- Race 2 from Global Series Round 1: exciting and dramatic
- Fulfilled dream fuels Quartararo’s belief in beating Marquez
- Yamaha on song at Misano
- Re-live all the action from the 2019 Global Series Race 1
- Quartararo: one of the best rookies ever?