A wet track and a few drops of rain joined the Moto2 riders on Saturday morning for the final free practice session of the Valencia Grand Prix.
Iker Lecuona, on top on Friday, had more difficulty, especially in the afternoon. The Spaniard, who crashed, will finally line up in 21st position on the grid of his home race.
Iker Lecuona (21st – 1’36.671):
“I’m not very happy. I crashed during qualifying and lost a lot of time. My feeling with the bike on the dry was not good, with a lot of sliding and spinning. Tomorrow, the rain will be back and that’s the positive point, because my lap times are fast and consistent. Compared to the others, it is possible to have a good race tomorrow.”
- Monaco to host FIM General Assembly & Awards in 2019
- Doohan exclusive: “If Marc loses to Lorenzo, it’s a win-win”
- “We will do our best to make our people proud of us”
- Marquez: the king of the crashers!
- PTT Thailand Grand Prix voted best of 2018
- Crowd pleasers: MotoGP™'s biggest weekends of the season
- F.C.C. to continue as official clutch supplier to Moto2™
- Argentina to host MotoGP™ until 2021