A wet track and a few drops of rain joined the Moto2 riders on Saturday morning for the final free practice session of the Valencia Grand Prix.
Iker Lecuona, on top on Friday, had more difficulty, especially in the afternoon. The Spaniard, who crashed, will finally line up in 21st position on the grid of his home race.
Iker Lecuona (21st – 1’36.671):
“I’m not very happy. I crashed during qualifying and lost a lot of time. My feeling with the bike on the dry was not good, with a lot of sliding and spinning. Tomorrow, the rain will be back and that’s the positive point, because my lap times are fast and consistent. Compared to the others, it is possible to have a good race tomorrow.”
- Moto2™ and Moto3™: KTM testing at Jerez
- Last call: what can we expect at the Qatar Test?
- Estrella Galicia 0,0 present 2019 project in Madrid
- 40 years, 23 seasons: a celebration of Rossi
- #Rossi40: All the birthday wishes from fans on social media
- Canal+: a new era of MotoGP™ coverage begins in France
- #Rossi40: 40 photos to celebrate 40 years
- The Team Kömmerling Gresini Moto3™ project is unveiled