A wet track and a few drops of rain joined the Moto2 riders on Saturday morning for the final free practice session of the Valencia Grand Prix.
Iker Lecuona, on top on Friday, had more difficulty, especially in the afternoon. The Spaniard, who crashed, will finally line up in 21st position on the grid of his home race.
Iker Lecuona (21st – 1’36.671):
“I’m not very happy. I crashed during qualifying and lost a lot of time. My feeling with the bike on the dry was not good, with a lot of sliding and spinning. Tomorrow, the rain will be back and that’s the positive point, because my lap times are fast and consistent. Compared to the others, it is possible to have a good race tomorrow.”
- Red Bull Ring receives Best Grand Prix trophy in Kitzbühel
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 6: Aprilia
- Ducati Team unveil 2020 bikes
- Photo gallery: Ducati Team 2020 launch
- Pawi: "It was a long recovery, but now the feeling is good"
- 2020 MotoGP™ calendar officially confirmed
- Arbolino: "I’m ready for any condition and challenge"
- What does 2020 hold for the manufacturers? Part 5: KTM