The 2019 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar has been updated and now includes a Laguna Seca round in the middle of July. As is the custom with Laguna Seca in the past, this round takes in the World Superbike category only.
Search the Website
- ‘Fast’ Freddie’s extraordinary career in his words
- Junior Talent Team raring to race in 2019
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners