The 2019 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship Calendar has been updated and now includes a Laguna Seca round in the middle of July. As is the custom with Laguna Seca in the past, this round takes in the World Superbike category only.
Search the Website
- Dalla Porta: Moto3™’s unluckiest man?
- Aprilia, KTM continue testing in Barcelona
- That's a wrap: MotoE™ complete Valencia Test
- Double top ten for KTM, Pol 20 seconds closer to winner
- Suited, not booted: Riders celebrate #MotoGP70
- Photo gallery: MotoE™ race simulation
- Granado edges Garzo in MotoE™ simulation race
- So near and not so far away