It has been a very positive qualifying practice Saturday for the FlexBox HP 40 at the inaugural Grand Prix in Qatar.
In the morning, Augusto Fernández and teammate dedicated part of the session to continue adjusting their Kalex motorbikes to face the timed qualifying, doing very good team work, while they have worked the pace for the race tomorrow.
In the afternoon, both went into action in search of a good fast lap. It proved a very good Qualifying for Spanish rider Augusto Fernández. If yesterday he failed to complete a good fast lap, today he managed to achieve it. He will start from the tenth position with a time of 1:59.213 and is aiming to be with the front group and fight for the highest positions in the race.
Augusto Fernández, 10th, 1:59.213 (+0.628)
“We will start from the tenth position tomorrow. Honestly, I really expected a more, because of the sensations and how I feel, but I did not manage the session well. We have rhythm to be with the front group and it is important to make a good start and be with them”.
- Fabio Quartararo shares his secrets to a fast lap
- KTM, Red Bull and Ajo Motorsport to continue collaboration
- Dovi v Marc VI, and how to accidentally join Rossi's Academy
- The stakes are high… The 2019 Final Draft starts now!
- Smith to replace Pawi at Petronas for British GP
- Introducing the new BMW M8 MotoGP™Safety Car
- Miller renews with Pramac Racing for 2020
- Poncharal: Oliveira top 10 "like a dream come true"