Marcos Ramirez has had some difficulties and will start tomorrow from the 20th position. From this year on, the intermediate and the lightweight categories have added the Q1 and Q2 qualifying system.
Marcos Ramirez, 20th (2’07.253)
“Today it’s been a difficult day. We need to work on the set-up of the bike, so we will try to improve in order to feel better on the Warm Up and be ready for the race. Let’s wait for tomorrow, I will try to do a good start and recover as many positions as I can, I will give my best”.
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship Global Series line-up revealed
- Making a splash: it’s time to enjoy some wet races for FREE
- Jorge Martin’s Manager: talks with Ducati "very advanced"
- "I really wanted to do it" - Lorenzo on no wildcards in 2020
- Carlo Ubbiali: a career in photos
- MotoGP™ Legend Carlo Ubbiali passes away
- MotoGP™ riders prepped for more Catalunya action
- VR46 Academy back on track together at Misano