Marcos Ramirez has had some difficulties and will start tomorrow from the 20th position. From this year on, the intermediate and the lightweight categories have added the Q1 and Q2 qualifying system.
Marcos Ramirez, 20th (2’07.253)
“Today it’s been a difficult day. We need to work on the set-up of the bike, so we will try to improve in order to feel better on the Warm Up and be ready for the race. Let’s wait for tomorrow, I will try to do a good start and recover as many positions as I can, I will give my best”.
- Summer report: Johann Zarco - refresh and restart
- MotoGP™ Test Teams ready to hit the track at the KymiRing
- Horsman comes out on top in dramatic Race 2 duel
- Seabright storms Snetterton
- 2020 aero body regulations revised
- Summer report: Jack Miller - satellite star
- Catalonia: a motorcycle racer's haven?
- Still ten to go