Marcos Ramirez has had some difficulties and will start tomorrow from the 20th position. From this year on, the intermediate and the lightweight categories have added the Q1 and Q2 qualifying system.
Marcos Ramirez, 20th (2’07.253)
“Today it’s been a difficult day. We need to work on the set-up of the bike, so we will try to improve in order to feel better on the Warm Up and be ready for the race. Let’s wait for tomorrow, I will try to do a good start and recover as many positions as I can, I will give my best”.
- The Nick Harris blog: Marc and Mike
- Changes to Moto2™ and Moto3™ regulations announced
- Cool-FAB Racing title goes to the final round
- Race 2 from Global Series Round 1: exciting and dramatic
- Fulfilled dream fuels Quartararo’s belief in beating Marquez
- Yamaha on song at Misano
- Re-live all the action from the 2019 Global Series Race 1
- Quartararo: one of the best rookies ever?