Marcos Ramirez has had some difficulties and will start tomorrow from the 20th position. From this year on, the intermediate and the lightweight categories have added the Q1 and Q2 qualifying system.
Marcos Ramirez, 20th (2’07.253)
“Today it’s been a difficult day. We need to work on the set-up of the bike, so we will try to improve in order to feel better on the Warm Up and be ready for the race. Let’s wait for tomorrow, I will try to do a good start and recover as many positions as I can, I will give my best”.
- Quartararo "satisfied" with rollercoaster debut weekend
- It’s a triumph!
- Countdown to SHARK Helmets Grand Prix de France is on!
- Aleix races the Cape Epic ahead of Argentina
- Open-door policy: who are the FIM?
- Top five youngest Japanese race winners
- Dall’Igna: “We were a bit perplexed”
- Buasri rules Buriram in dramatic Race 2