Marcos Ramirez has had some difficulties and will start tomorrow from the 20th position. From this year on, the intermediate and the lightweight categories have added the Q1 and Q2 qualifying system.
Marcos Ramirez, 20th (2’07.253)
“Today it’s been a difficult day. We need to work on the set-up of the bike, so we will try to improve in order to feel better on the Warm Up and be ready for the race. Let’s wait for tomorrow, I will try to do a good start and recover as many positions as I can, I will give my best”.
- New expanded format for British Talent Cup announced
- Ogden emerges victorious in dramatic Race 2 at Donington
- Horsman beats Ogden to the top step in Race 1
- Moto2™: Victory the next step for man of the moment Navarro?
- “If you’re not crashing, you’re not going fast enough”
- Edwards: “The few years I had with Valentino were awesome”
- Moto2™/Moto3™ Barcelona test photo gallery
- De Puniet looking forward to a “great fight” in MotoE™