Marcos Ramirez, who had been struggling throughout the weekend, at the last stages of the race made a comeback and ended up the 4th.
Spaniard man Marcos Ramirez started from the 20th place of the grid after a difficult weekend. Step by step he started to made a great comeback and after four laps was already inside the Top10. When there were five laps remaining to the end, he was in third position, touching the podium. But finally, he entered the fourth after compatriot Aron Canet.
A very nice way to start the 2019 season, now it is time to rest. See you all in Argentina!
Marcos Ramirez, 4th in Qatar
“I’m very happy after getting a 4th position in the first race with my new team, it is an amazing result. I’ve felt better with the bike and I’ve been able to recover many positions. Unfortunately, on the last lap I’ve made some mistakes and I haven’t been able to be on the podium. Many thanks to the team because they’ve done an amazing job. I can’t wait for the next race!”
- MotoGP™ eSport Championship Global Series line-up revealed
- Making a splash: it’s time to enjoy some wet races for FREE
- Jorge Martin’s Manager: talks with Ducati "very advanced"
- "I really wanted to do it" - Lorenzo on no wildcards in 2020
- Carlo Ubbiali: a career in photos
- MotoGP™ Legend Carlo Ubbiali passes away
- MotoGP™ riders prepped for more Catalunya action
- VR46 Academy back on track together at Misano