HDR Heidrun Speed Up team’s rider Jorge Navarro put his heart and soul into today’s race by taking second place.
Two starts for the race due to a dramatic crash of multiple riders at the start, but without serious consequences. The riders immediately returned to the pits after the “red flag” preparing to leave in a short time. In the meantime, the Race Direction announced that the race laps will be 15. When the traffic lights went out, Navarro missed the start losing four positions and immediately after he started recovering positions until the second place that crowns the almost perfect weekend of Jorge Navarro and all his staff.
JORGE NAVARRO#9 – 2nd
“An almost perfect weekend! I am really happy with how we worked, with a couple of extra laps we could have fought for the victory but in any case we are satisfied with this podium. I must say that it’s always exciting to race here in Jerez. I thank the guys in the team for the work and support they give me. See you in Le Mans! “
- Asymmetric front and rear tyres brought to Valencia
- 2020 Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup entry list revealed
- #2020: title contenders galore
- Nick Harris: Valencia vibes
- Time schedule: Gran Premio Motul de la Comunitat Valenciana
- Final showdown: MotoE™ back in action at Valencia
- Mastering ‘The Island’: The most spectacular setting
- Last stop Valencia: 2019 set to go out with a bang