HDR Heidrun Speed Up team’s rider Jorge Navarro put his heart and soul into today’s race by taking second place.
Two starts for the race due to a dramatic crash of multiple riders at the start, but without serious consequences. The riders immediately returned to the pits after the “red flag” preparing to leave in a short time. In the meantime, the Race Direction announced that the race laps will be 15. When the traffic lights went out, Navarro missed the start losing four positions and immediately after he started recovering positions until the second place that crowns the almost perfect weekend of Jorge Navarro and all his staff.
JORGE NAVARRO#9 – 2nd
“An almost perfect weekend! I am really happy with how we worked, with a couple of extra laps we could have fought for the victory but in any case we are satisfied with this podium. I must say that it’s always exciting to race here in Jerez. I thank the guys in the team for the work and support they give me. See you in Le Mans! “
- Rigorous tyre test awaits at MotorLand Aragon
- Time schedule: changes to the GP Michelin® de Aragon
- Engines ON for Aragon!
- Marquez vs Fernandez: is this the duel for the crown?
- Is Dalla Porta now in the Moto3™ driving seat?
- On your marks! Round 2 of the 2019 Global Series is here!
- Changes to Moto2™ and Moto3™ regulations announced
- Johann Zarco replaced by Mika Kallio for rest of 2019 season