The Spanish Grand Prix in Jerez leaves the Reale Avintia pilots with honey on their lips again. Despite the fact that Tito Rabat has managed to enter the area of points remaining 15th, his partner Karel Abraham has returned to stay at the doors, entering behind Rabat
The Spanish Grand Prix started for the riders with the clear objective of getting the best set-up of their Ducatis. Despite the tireless effort of the Spanish, Tito Rabat and the Czech Karel Abraham, both pilots started from the 20th and 21st position of the starting grid on Sunday.
After a difficult situation in which the two riders were riding together, Tito managed to climb to 15th position while Abraham stayed 16th. A career in the team very similar to GP of the Americas in which Abraham made several mistakes that made him take off from his teammate Rabat.
A race in which they have managed to better understand the motorbike and make progress in the set-up and braking that undoubtedly focus on practice tomorrow, in the Tests.
”Well, after a complicated weekend we understood a lot of things, we improved the grip. Now the goal is to make the bike a bit more agile during the race so that we can reach a final race with more strength, pillar a slightly higher pace with less effort. But well, I have been very important to this point, at least one point is going well. Looking forward to the test tomorrow, we will work on the bike, continue working on braking and level up.”
- Fabio Quartararo shares his secrets to a fast lap
- KTM, Red Bull and Ajo Motorsport to continue collaboration
- Dovi v Marc VI, and how to accidentally join Rossi's Academy
- The stakes are high… The 2019 Final Draft starts now!
- Smith to replace Pawi at Petronas for British GP
- Introducing the new BMW M8 MotoGP™Safety Car
- Miller renews with Pramac Racing for 2020
- Poncharal: Oliveira top 10 "like a dream come true"