The Valencian rider, Vicente Pérez left from the 29th position motivated after an incredible Warm Up placing 6th in the morning training. With the satisfaction of a job well done and with options to improve the result of the qualifiers in the race, Vicente began the race ready to come back and score a good result. But Pérez’s aspirations have been frustrated because of a tires problems. After a race of survival before the Spanish fans, Vicente Pérez has only been able to finish 20º after struggling to finish among the best.
“It’s been a very difficult weekend. We have not found the way but in the Warm Up the team has done a great job. We have found improvements in the front of the bike that made me find the feeling and I was able to finish 6th in the Warm Up with very good pace. In the race we had a problem with the tire and we couldn´t finish the good job we had done in the Warm Up. We will come back stronger in Le Mans!”
- Wild ride: milestones and titles on the Island
- Time schedule: Pramac Generac Australian Motorcycle GP
- Marquez on a mission: check or check mate in Australia?
- Dalla Porta faces first match point Down Under
- Lorenzo: "We've improved various areas"
- Take heart Fabio, at least it’s not another four years
- Crutchlow: "It was really difficult to manage"
- Australia joins the 2020 Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup calendar