The Valencian rider, Vicente Pérez left from the 29th position motivated after an incredible Warm Up placing 6th in the morning training. With the satisfaction of a job well done and with options to improve the result of the qualifiers in the race, Vicente began the race ready to come back and score a good result. But Pérez’s aspirations have been frustrated because of a tires problems. After a race of survival before the Spanish fans, Vicente Pérez has only been able to finish 20º after struggling to finish among the best.
“It’s been a very difficult weekend. We have not found the way but in the Warm Up the team has done a great job. We have found improvements in the front of the bike that made me find the feeling and I was able to finish 6th in the Warm Up with very good pace. In the race we had a problem with the tire and we couldn´t finish the good job we had done in the Warm Up. We will come back stronger in Le Mans!”
- Horsman beats Ogden to the top step in Race 1
- Moto2™: Victory the next step for man of the moment Navarro?
- “If you’re not crashing, you’re not going fast enough”
- Edwards: “The few years I had with Valentino were awesome”
- Moto2™/Moto3™ Barcelona test photo gallery
- De Puniet looking forward to a “great fight” in MotoE™
- Round 2: the British Talent Cup touches down in Donington
- Moto2™ and Moto3™ finish first day of testing in Barcelona