The Valencian rider, Vicente Pérez left from the 29th position motivated after an incredible Warm Up placing 6th in the morning training. With the satisfaction of a job well done and with options to improve the result of the qualifiers in the race, Vicente began the race ready to come back and score a good result. But Pérez’s aspirations have been frustrated because of a tires problems. After a race of survival before the Spanish fans, Vicente Pérez has only been able to finish 20º after struggling to finish among the best.
“It’s been a very difficult weekend. We have not found the way but in the Warm Up the team has done a great job. We have found improvements in the front of the bike that made me find the feeling and I was able to finish 6th in the Warm Up with very good pace. In the race we had a problem with the tire and we couldn´t finish the good job we had done in the Warm Up. We will come back stronger in Le Mans!”
- Fabio Quartararo shares his secrets to a fast lap
- KTM, Red Bull and Ajo Motorsport to continue collaboration
- Dovi v Marc VI, and how to accidentally join Rossi's Academy
- The stakes are high… The 2019 Final Draft starts now!
- Smith to replace Pawi at Petronas for British GP
- Introducing the new BMW M8 MotoGP™Safety Car
- Miller renews with Pramac Racing for 2020
- Poncharal: Oliveira top 10 "like a dream come true"