The Grand Prix of France at the Le Mans circuit leaves the rider of the Reale Avintia Academy 77, Vicente Pérez, a bittersweet taste. The young Valencian fall down on the ground on lap 16 when he was in good position.
Coming out from the grid, 25th, Vicente Pérez managed to improve the pace in the race and the feeling with his KTM. When the rider it was nearly to enter the area of the points suffered a strong fall with no physical consequences for him. A result of which he get a positive reading thanks to the improvement and the good feeling that he had achieved during the race. With his mind set on the next Grand Prix, Vicente leaves Le Mans with the feeling of a job well done.
”It was a race where we found improvements for the start-up of on the bike thanks to the team. I was having a great race in a good position when I suffer a great fall. Despite this, I am happy with the sensations. At last I was able to feel comfortable on the bike, it is the first race of the year where I was able to drive as I want. Thank the team for all the work they have done to get here and keep working in front of Mugello”
- There’s no place like Assen. Are you ready for more?
- Can Alex Marquez make it four in a row at Assen?
- Down to the final chicane: Dalla Porta looks to strike back
- Be part of the next generation of champions
- Challenge #1 - Rider Playing: Jorge Lorenzo
- Ramirez: "It felt really amazing! It was incredible"
- “It was a normal mistake that had horrendous consequences”
- Dalla Porta: Moto3™’s unluckiest man?