Black weekend for the Reale Avintia Racing Team riders. Tito Rabat and Karel Abraham have been forced to abandon the race of the French Grand Prix, after suffering the ’53’ a mechanical problem and the black flag of Abraham.
Luck has not accompanied Tito Rabat in the Grand Prix of France. The Catalan who started from the 20th position could not complete the Warm Up Lap. A mechanical problem truncated Tito’s aspirations despite improving the feeling of the rear tyre.
”A pity weekend because they have been mixed conditions. We continue to suffer from rear tyre. Although I could not finish the Warm Up neither the race I felt good with the rear wheel. Every time I go feeling better, I’m getting feeling well with the rear wheel and the problems go past so this is a good sign. I´m very frustrated”
- Fabio Quartararo shares his secrets to a fast lap
- KTM, Red Bull and Ajo Motorsport to continue collaboration
- Dovi v Marc VI, and how to accidentally join Rossi's Academy
- The stakes are high… The 2019 Final Draft starts now!
- Smith to replace Pawi at Petronas for British GP
- Introducing the new BMW M8 MotoGP™Safety Car
- Miller renews with Pramac Racing for 2020
- Poncharal: Oliveira top 10 "like a dream come true"