Black weekend for the Reale Avintia Racing Team riders. Tito Rabat and Karel Abraham have been forced to abandon the race of the French Grand Prix, after suffering the ’53’ a mechanical problem and the black flag of Abraham.
Luck has not accompanied Tito Rabat in the Grand Prix of France. The Catalan who started from the 20th position could not complete the Warm Up Lap. A mechanical problem truncated Tito’s aspirations despite improving the feeling of the rear tyre.
”A pity weekend because they have been mixed conditions. We continue to suffer from rear tyre. Although I could not finish the Warm Up neither the race I felt good with the rear wheel. Every time I go feeling better, I’m getting feeling well with the rear wheel and the problems go past so this is a good sign. I´m very frustrated”
- John Hopkins set to work as American Racing rider coach
- Road to MotoGP™: a thriving feeder to the World stage
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts
- Marquez wins the BMW M Award for seventh time
- Off the Racing Line: riders' lives away from track
- Cardelus joins Avintia Esponorama for 2020 MotoE™ season
- Simeon and Canepa to line up with LCR E-Team in 2020