Black weekend for the Reale Avintia Racing Team riders. Tito Rabat and Karel Abraham have been forced to abandon the race of the French Grand Prix, after suffering the ’53’ a mechanical problem and the black flag of Abraham.
Luck has not accompanied Tito Rabat in the Grand Prix of France. The Catalan who started from the 20th position could not complete the Warm Up Lap. A mechanical problem truncated Tito’s aspirations despite improving the feeling of the rear tyre.
”A pity weekend because they have been mixed conditions. We continue to suffer from rear tyre. Although I could not finish the Warm Up neither the race I felt good with the rear wheel. Every time I go feeling better, I’m getting feeling well with the rear wheel and the problems go past so this is a good sign. I´m very frustrated”
- There’s no place like Assen. Are you ready for more?
- Can Alex Marquez make it four in a row at Assen?
- Down to the final chicane: Dalla Porta looks to strike back
- Be part of the next generation of champions
- Challenge #1 - Rider Playing: Jorge Lorenzo
- Ramirez: "It felt really amazing! It was incredible"
- “It was a normal mistake that had horrendous consequences”
- Dalla Porta: Moto3™’s unluckiest man?