The second day of practice in Mugello has been complicated for the riders of Sito Pons’ FlexBox HP 40 squad.
Augusto Fernández overcame the problems of yesterday and led the last free session, but in the qualifying session he failed to score a good lap. Finally he will start ninth, with a better time of 1:51.697 and with desire to do a good race tomorrow.
Augusto Fernández, 9th, 1:51.697 (+0.568)
“Today we found the way after yesterday’s complicated day. We led the FP3 and we were confident that we had a good time, but we made some changes that did not work for us and we could not get a good lap. Despite this, we have a good pace and it is important for tomorrow as it will be a group race and we will try to fight for the first positions”.
- John Hopkins set to work as American Racing rider coach
- Road to MotoGP™: a thriving feeder to the World stage
- Buriram tops 2019 spectator billing
- Regulation changes: testing, wildcards and wet race starts
- Marquez wins the BMW M Award for seventh time
- Off the Racing Line: riders' lives away from track
- Cardelus joins Avintia Esponorama for 2020 MotoE™ season
- Simeon and Canepa to line up with LCR E-Team in 2020