Marcos Ramirez ninth in Mugello. The Spaniard of the team had to go through Q1, pushed alone and managed to have another chance on Q2. It seems Marcos is improving on practice sessions as he’s finally finished the 9th, one of his best qualifying results so far.
Both him and Ramirez have been strong this weekend so far and feel comfortable on the bike.
It seems Leopard Racing can have a very positive race. Let’s see how everything goes on Sunday!
#42 Marcos Ramirez, 9th, 1’57.551
“I’m happy with today’s result, I’ve felt quite strong riding by my own in comparison to other riders. In this track, slipstream and riding with the group make a big difference. Let’s see what we can do tomorrow because after two N/C in a row, I would really like to be on the podium”.
- Wild ride: milestones and titles on the Island
- Time schedule: Pramac Generac Australian Motorcycle GP
- Marquez on a mission: check or check mate in Australia?
- Dalla Porta faces first match point Down Under
- Lorenzo: "We've improved various areas"
- Take heart Fabio, at least it’s not another four years
- Crutchlow: "It was really difficult to manage"
- Australia joins the 2020 Idemitsu Asia Talent Cup calendar