Marcos Ramirez ninth in Mugello. The Spaniard of the team had to go through Q1, pushed alone and managed to have another chance on Q2. It seems Marcos is improving on practice sessions as he’s finally finished the 9th, one of his best qualifying results so far.
Both him and Ramirez have been strong this weekend so far and feel comfortable on the bike.
It seems Leopard Racing can have a very positive race. Let’s see how everything goes on Sunday!
#42 Marcos Ramirez, 9th, 1’57.551
“I’m happy with today’s result, I’ve felt quite strong riding by my own in comparison to other riders. In this track, slipstream and riding with the group make a big difference. Let’s see what we can do tomorrow because after two N/C in a row, I would really like to be on the podium”.
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- “It’s a dream come true” – MotoGP™ authorities on KymiRing
- Everyone's a winner: vast and fast, Silverstone awaits
- Marquez vs Moto2™: can the field triumph over the form man?