After the Italian Grand Prix at Mugello, Augusto Fernández comes out having consolidated his position in the Moto2 World Championship.
Using his technique, talent and physical effort, he managed to climb positions from his start in 9th.
During the first stretch of the race, Augusto descended to 12th position. Within the third group that he had formed, he maintained battles against Bastianini, Schrotter and Navarro.
He gained positions in a good fight and during the last third of the race, Augusto placed himself on 7th position. In the final part of the race, he reached a well-deserved 5th position. A position which adds very valuable points to consolidate his first place in the
“I’m happy with the 5th position, it’s been a difficult weekend and the final result is good for the Championship, we’re still adding points. I lost positions at the beggining, I struggled to take the bike feeling. It has been a very hard race and I have thought about continuing adding points. Thank you very much to the team for the work done … Gassss”
- There’s no place like Assen. Are you ready for more?
- Can Alex Marquez make it four in a row at Assen?
- Down to the final chicane: Dalla Porta looks to strike back
- Be part of the next generation of champions
- Challenge #1 - Rider Playing: Jorge Lorenzo
- Ramirez: "It felt really amazing! It was incredible"
- “It was a normal mistake that had horrendous consequences”
- Dalla Porta: Moto3™’s unluckiest man?