The Oakley Italian Grand Prix ends for the Reale Avintia Academy 77 rider with a result that doesn´t reflect the work done throughout the weekend.
In spite of qualifying far behind on the grid, 28 °, Vicente Pérez went to the Italian track ready to come back.
After a somewhat accidental start, the top riders rolled at a slow pace. So much so that the leading group came to form 17 riders, while Vicente was climbing positions. Although an end of race where there were many falls, Vicente Pérez could finish in 19th place with bittersweet feelings even improving the grid result.
”Race to forget, we knew we had more and I have not felt good about myself at any time but we will give our best in the next ”
- Aron Canet signs with Angel Nieto squad for 2020 Moto2™
- "It’s good to be back" – Lorenzo ahead of Silverstone return
- Joan Mir to miss the British Grand Prix
- History made at the KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- Best photos: KymiRing MotoGP™ Test
- “It’s a dream come true” – MotoGP™ authorities on KymiRing
- Everyone's a winner: vast and fast, Silverstone awaits
- Marquez vs Moto2™: can the field triumph over the form man?