The sixth round of the Moto2 World Championship has just ended at the Mugello International Circuit. The MB Conveyors Speed Up team greets Mugello after a race full of emotions in which Navarro and Di Giannantonio fought with all their strength. Impressive is the undertaking of Fabio who ranked in tenth place recovering twenty-one positions. The MB Conveyors Speed Up rider has once again shown determination and competitiveness with a performance over the top.
Tough race but well managed by Jorge Navarro who with the seventh position earned nine fundamental points and ranked fourth in the World Championship Classification.
JORGE NAVARRO#9 – 7th
“It was a very complicated race, the most difficult so far for me. I started quite well and for the first few laps I managed to stay with the leading group. Then I gradually realized that the feeling was changing, I suffered especially from the fourth sector, in the last corner and in the straight when I accelerated I didn’t have the same pace as the others. Then, due to a mistake, I lost the position I was in, I tried to recover but the tyres towards the end of the race had by now lost grip. I am sorry because I was hoping for a better result but we must remain positive, today we gave our best by learning a lot and bringing points at home. In Catalunya we will keep working as we are doing!”
- Photo gallery: 2020 MotoGP™ Qatar Test
- Qatar Test race simulations: who impressed?
- This is MotoGP™: a permanent revolution
- Rossi: "I feel good with the bike"
- Qatar Test confirms 2020 is set to be ultra competitive
- Viñales heads Yamaha top three lockout in Qatar
- All you need to know about the 2020 Pro Draft Selection
- Viñales leads Quartararo halfway through Day 3